Singing Inspector blog:Jesse
As we all departed to the hall, wondering what our new teacher would be like a tall funny looking man came storming into the hall and screamed at us to all sit down.He had short curly hair and he was dressed very fancily He looked very angry because his face was blood red. He said that his name was Mr Raymond.
I started trembling with fear and as I was a about to whisper to Gladys, he called me to come and sing. I was sweating with embarrassment. I sang a song and when I was singing Mr Raymond shouted at me, saying I must stop singing. So I did and then Mr Raymond said we were all so bad at singing and that he wanted to end the class early because we were misbehaving but from my point of view we were behaving quite good for our class. After class we were all dreading the next music class.
Thank you Emily. A lovely description.
ReplyDelete