My Favourite Activity And Inspiring Person


This is my first blog of 2018 and I am so inspired for this year I think it will be an amazing one. One of my favourite things to do is go in the ocean. Recently I just learnt how to stand up on my surfboard. I feel so calm in the ocean, it makes me feel like nothing else in the world matters anymore. I love to just swim freely and think about life. I feel so engaged with my thoughts in the water.  It is so nice to have an escape from the rest of the world.  I love to go in the water with one of my best friends, Luca especially because she teaches me a lot of things about surfing and body boarding. we try go together as much as we can. In the ware the way I move so swiftly is so relaxing. I just feel so at peace with myself. the satisfaction when you stand on a surfboard for the first time is incredible. I just don't know anything that gives you that same feeling. I find it so lushes and full fulling to just float in the water. I enjoy the water so much.


My mentor is Mrs van Tonder she is just so inspiring. She is so wise and speaks powerful word. I just love her so much she helps me find myself and  she guides me to where i should go. I want to be like her one day and inspire people as she does. When I need advice the first person I go to is her, she is such an amazing person. her heart is so pure and clear. I  have always looked up to her. I think she is a beautiful person. She is my drama teacher and she helps me become a better actress.


Image result for surfing

Image result for surfing

Comments

  1. Dear Emily,
    This such a beautiful post. I love that you are a person that actually Isn't afraid of the water, instead you can just relax and dive under the waves with me. I definitely agree with what you said about Mrs Van Tonder. I absolutely love spending time with you in the water and on the long board.
    From Luca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Emily ,

    Beautiful blog Emily i love that you are an outdoor person and love the sea and water


    love Sebs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Emily, I am really inspired and touched of what you have said I'm not really the one who likes surfing but it sounds really cool. Well Done Emily I really enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts on Wonder by R.J. Palacio

ILT 1

Poetry ILT