Last week all the grade 6s did a poetry ILT. It was so interesting and amazing. I learnt so many new things not only about poetry but about myself. it was so different to be in such a small group but I loved it so much. What is poetry? Poetry is is when a person writes or expresses their feeling and thought through words.It is where they tell others what they think or what their opinions through poems. Why do people write poetry? People write poetry to express themselves and show other people things they can't explain. I think they write poetry also so people can show their true selves in ways they can't normally do. The activities we did We did seven tasks during the ILT which included of a poetry slam, a choral verse, writing a themed poem, blackout poetry, imagery, terminology and our self reflection. My favourite task and my least favourite task My favorite task was the poetry slam because I got to write the poem for our group and performing it...
Comments
Post a Comment